2019 Buick Cascada
The 2019 Buick Cascada receives three few minor changes and updates.
Changes, Updates, New Features
The Cascada gets the following changes, updates and new features for the 2019 model year:
- Deletion of the Carrageen Metallic exterior color
- Decoupling of the Sport Red exterior color from the Dark Effects Package
- Newfound availability of the Sport Red exterior color with Light Neutral seats with Jet Black accents
The 2019 Buick Cascada continues to be offered exclusively as a compact, two-door, soft-top convertible.
Like all first-generation units of the Buick Cascada, the 2019 Cascada continues to ride on the GM Delta 2 platform shared with the following vehicles:
The 2019 Buick Cascada is assembled by PSA Groupe at the Opel Gliwice factory in Gliwice, Poland.
The 2019 Cascada launched in the third quarter of the 2018 calendar year.
We expect that the first-generation Cascada will live at least through the 2021 model year. After that, the model could either be replaced by an all-new, future Buick Cascada or be discontinued and removed from the lineup.
Discuss the next Buick Cascada in our Buick forum.
Follow our coverage of Buick Cascada news.
- 2019 Buick Cascada Order Guide
- 2019 Buick Cascada Updates, Changes, New Features