2019 Buick Cascada
The Buick Cascada receives a few minor changes and updates for the 2019 model year, including:
- Deletion of the Carrageen Metallic exterior color
- Decoupling of the Sport Red exterior color from the Dark Effects Package
- Newfound availability of the Sport Red exterior color with Light Neutral seats with Jet Black accents
Following were our expectations of the 2019 Buick Cascada before we had complete information about the model.
Possibility 1 – Minor changes:
- Minor changes to features/equipment group structure
- One or two new exterior colors
- One or two new interior color combinations
- No expected powertrain updates or changes, or introduction of new GM 9-speed automatic transmission
Possibility 2 – Midcycle refresh:
- Midcycle refresh/enhancement consisting of revisions to the exterior, interior and powertrain
The 2019 Buick Cascada continues to be offered exclusively as a compact, two-door, soft-top convertible.
Like all first-generation units of the Buick Cascada, the 2019 Cascada continues to ride on the GM Delta 2 platform shared with the following vehicles:
The 2019 Buick Cascada is assembled by GM Europe at the Opel Gliwice factory in Gliwice, Poland.
We expect the 2019 Cascada to launch in the third quarter of the 2018 calendar year.
We expect that the first-generation Cascada will live at least through the 2021 model year. After that, the model could either be replaced by an all-new, future Buick Cascada or be discontinued and removed from the lineup.
Discuss the next Buick Cascada in our Buick forum.
Follow our coverage of Buick Cascada news.
- 2019 Buick Cascada Order Guide
- 2019 Buick Cascada Updates, Changes, New Features