GMC Order Tracking
GM Authority provides tracking of Buick vehicle orders.
Follow These Steps To Track Your GMC Order
- If you don’t have one, create a free GM Authority account here
- Log in using your new account (by using the form on the right side of the page or in the top menu)
- Once logged in, head on over to our GM Order Tracking forum
- Scroll to the bottom of the GM Order Tracking forum to start a new thread, following these instructions:
- The title of your thread should be in the following format: Track Order [Order Number], where [Order Number] is your order number. For example, a new thread to track order number XYZ123 will have the following title: Track Order XYZ123
- Use the model year, make, model and trim level of your order followed by the order number for the thread’s content. For instance, if you ordered a 2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD, your thread’s content will read: 2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD XYZ123
- Click/tap “Submit” to start the new thread
- Important: if you do not follow these instructions, our system might not pick up your order
- Our system will reply whenever there is a change in the status (event) of your order
Items of Interest
- It might take our system 48 hours to pick up your order and begin providing updates. While you wait, we invite you to check out the list of GM order event codes and read up on the latest GMC news and GM news.
- The GM Authority vehicle order tracking system is in beta. As such, we ask you to be patient with us as we build out the service. If you run into any issues, please let us know about them here.
- GM Authority Vehicle Tracking is built by fans for fans; it does not aim to replace your dealer, but rather provides an alternative. Your dealer should still be your primary point of contact about your vehicle and order.