He was scheduled to take over the design operations for Opel/Vauxhall on August 1.
Category: David Lyon
- — Jun 18, 2012
The changes are vast and acutely important as The General increases focus on its brands.
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors To Double Lifespan Of New Vehicle PlatformsOctober 21, 2016
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Receives A Price Cut In IndiaOctober 21, 2016
- Proposed C7 Corvette ZR1 Prototype Caught Testing In Colorado: VideoOctober 21, 2016
- Chevrolet To Show Off 2017 Bolt EV In South KoreaOctober 21, 2016
- Buick LaCrosse Sales Fall 51 Percent To 1,909 Units In September 2016October 21, 2016
- Be Up To Par With This Chevrolet Camaro Golf CartOctober 21, 2016
- Cadillac Offers Buyouts To 400 U.S. DealersSeptember 24, 2016
- 11 Ways GM Can Step Up Its Full-Size Pickup Truck GameOctober 18, 2016
- Breaking: GM Leaks Horsepower & Torque Of New 6.6L L5P Duramax Turbo-DieselSeptember 25, 2016
- Why Nearly Half Of U.S. Cadillac Dealers Can Soon Close: AnalysisSeptember 30, 2016
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 0.6 Percent To 249,795 Units In September 2016October 3, 2016
- 1973 Cadillac Eldorado Reminds Us Of The Brand’s Forgotten Swagger: VideoOctober 14, 2016
- Drum_Junkie on:Has Cadillac Missed An Opportunity To Introduce A Luxury Pickup Truck?
- John P on:Chevrolet Trailblazer Receives A Price Cut In India
- OMEGATALON on:Has Cadillac Missed An Opportunity To Introduce A Luxury Pickup Truck?
- chevyman on:Has Cadillac Missed An Opportunity To Introduce A Luxury Pickup Truck?
- Rye Shelton on:General Motors To Double Lifespan Of New Vehicle Platforms
- Rich on:Chevy Equinox Sales Fall 29 Percent To 15,261 Units In September 2016
Recent Forum Discussions