Buick discount offers for the Regal TourX wagon have been pretty generous recently, including a 16-percent markdown in September. This month, November 2019, a new Buick discount reduces the price of “most” Regal TourX models by a substantial 20 percent, which equates to just under $8,000 in some cases. It’s worth noting that similar to September’s incentive, this Buick discount is only available to non-GM owners, or current competitive owners.
Nationwide Buick discount offers for the 2019 Regal TourX are as follows:
- Retail Offer: 20-Percent Below MSRP for Current Non-GM Owners
- Must finance with GM Financial
- Buyer must be a current owner of a 2005 or newer non-GM vehicle
- Finance Offer: $1,000 Cash + 0-percent APR for 72 Months
- Must finance with GM Financial
When the headline-making Buick rebate is applied to a TourX Essence model with an MSRP of $39,675, the starting price falls by about $8,000 using the following incentives:
- $1,364 price reduction below MSRP + $6,571 purchase allowance = $7,935 total discount
As such, the 20-percent Buick discount lowers the price of the example model to a more modest $31,740.
The above Buick discount offers are applicable to “most” 2019 Buick TourX models, though it’s unclear what “most” means in this context. For reference, here are the 2019 Buick TourX models and their respective MSRPs, $925 destination freight charge included:
- TourX 1SV (Base) – $29,995
- Preferred – $33,595
- Essence – $35,995
- Must take delivery by December 2nd, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Buick Regal
The Buick Regal is a midsize-size premium passenger vehicle line that is currently in its sixth generation and slots above the compact Excelle and Verano (in China) and below the full-size LaCrosse (in North America and in China). The Regal family currently consists of the following models:
- Regal Sportback - a four-door Regal sedan with a liftback trunk
- Regal GS - a four-door Regal Sportback with several performance upgrades
- Regal TourX - a five-door ruggedized wagon
Buick revealed the all-new Regal in April 2017 at the New York Auto Show and the vehicles launched for the 2018 model year. The sixth-gen model is based on the GM E2 platform, which also underpins the 2016 and newer Chevrolet Malibu and upcoming Cadillac XT4. The Regal is also sold as the second-generation Opel-Vauxhall Insignia and the NG 2018 Holden Commodore in Australia and New Zealand by GM subsidiary Holden.
Prior to the launch of the sixth-gen model, the fifth-generation Regal was available for a total of seven model years, from 2011 thru 2017. That model rode on the GM Epsilon II platform also shared with the first-gen Opel-Vauxhall Insignia and eighth-generation Malibu.
For the 2019 model year, the Buick Regal family gets a new Avenir trim level, along with Whisper Beige seats with Ebony interior accents for the Regal Sportback as well as a new cabin air ionizer for the Sportback and TourX models.
The sixth-gen Buick Regal is built at the following facilities:
- Opel Rüsselsheim plant in Germany, satisfying North American markets, and
- Shanghai-GM Jinqiao South plant operated by GM China and its partner, SAIC, satisfying the Chinese market
Related News & Info
- GM news
- GM forums
- Buick Regal information
- Running GM sales results