Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 18 percent to 12,315 units in the third quarter of 2019. Sales of the XT5 declined throughout the first half of 2019 as well, a rather worrisome chain of events given that crossovers in the model’s segment are exhibiting growth in sales volumes. That said, a new Cadillac discount takes $1,000 off all models of the 2019 XT5 crossover in October 2019, which is one-third the size of the discount offered in June. Additionally, a second Cadillac XT5 discount offers low-interest financing on the XT5.
The nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers during October 2019 are as follows:
- Retail offer: $1,000 cash for everyone
- Finance offer: 0.9 percent APR financing for 72 months when banking through GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
- Lease offer (for current Cadillac lessees): $2,000 toward the lease of a new XT5.
- To qualify, buyer must show proof of current Cadillac lease through GM Financial. This offer is not available with some other offers.
It is currently unclear whether or not the $1,000 and 0.9 percent APR Cadillac discount offers can be combined, though we would not count on it.
For reference, here are the 2019 XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, destination charge included:
- Standard – $42,690
- Luxury – $49,490
- Premium Luxury – $55,190
- Platinum – $66,890
Applied to a 2019 XT5 Platinum model with a starting MSRP of $66,890, the $1,000 discount reduces the starting price to a slightly more modest $65,890. Meanwhile, the discount drops the starting price of the Standard (base) model to $41,690.
- Must take delivery by October 31st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
About Cadillac XT5
The Cadillac XT5 is a premium luxury crossover that replaced the Cadillac SRX in the Cadillac range. The XT5 slots between the compact Cadillac XT4 and upcoming three-row Cadillac XT6 in the Cadillac lineup.
Currently in its first generation, the XT5 was introduced for the 2017 model year. The vehicle is based on the regular-length wheelbase variant of the GM C1 platform shared with the second-generation GMC Acadia and upcoming, future Chevrolet Blazer. A longer-wheelbase variant of the same platform underpins the second-gen Chevrolet Traverse and Buick Enclave.
For the 2019 model year, the XT5 deletes four existing exterior colors to make room for four new ones, while making a couple package-level changes: the Driver Awareness Package becomes standard on the Luxury model while the Driver Assist Package becomes standard on the Platinum model. Two sets of 20-inch wheels become available. In addition, the 2019 XT5 receives a new, second-generation wireless smartphone charging system that is higher power is now compatible with Apple iPhones. Finally, Provence leather replaces micro-suede on the mid-panel of the instrument panel.
The 2020 model year will deliver a mid cycle update that includes revised trim level structure (adopting the Cadillac Y trim level strategy), slight revisions to the exterior design, a few small updates to the interior, and the introduction of a 9-speed automatic transmission in place of the 8-speed unit on the 2017-2019 models.
The XT5 is produced across the following GM plants globally:
- GM Spring Hill factory in Tennessee operated by GM USA supplying North America, Middle East, Europe, and Russia
- Cadillac China Jinqiao factory operated by Shanghai-GM supplying China