Buick Mexico sales decreased 32 percent to 193 units in July 2019.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Buick Enclave sales decreased 52 percent to 36 units
- Buick Encore sales decreased 9.82 percent to 147 units
- Buick Envision sales decreased 76.74 percent to 10 units
- Buick Regal sales decreased 100 percent to 0 units
- The model has been discontinued in Mexico
- Buick LaCrosse sales totaled zero units, as the model is not offered in Mexico
- Buick does not market the Cascada in Mexico
In the first seven months of 2019, Buick Mexico sales decreased 16 percent to 1,439 units.
Sales Results - July 2019 - Mexico - Buick
|MODEL||JUL 2019 / JUL 2018||JULY 2019||JULY 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
The GM Authority Take
Buick Mexico sales declined again in July, representing the second largest drop in sales for the TriShield brand so far in 2019. In fact, July becomes the sixth consecutive month during which Buick sales have diminished in the Latin country. As a result of this negative trend, year-to-date sales so far in 2019 are also on the decline compared to the same period in 2018.
Each of Buick’s three crossover models registered lower sales, both in July as well as year-to-date. Among them, Buick Envision sales suffered the most, decreasing 76 percent, followed by the Buick Enclave, with a 52 percent drop. Meanwhile, Buick Encore experienced the lowest decline during the month. It’s worth noting that the Tri Shield now only offers crossover models in Mexico, having discontinued the Buick Regal and Buick LaCrosse passenger cars.
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Buick Mexico sales in July 2018, except when noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- GM news
- Running GM sales results
- Running Buick sales results
- General Motors Q2 2019 sales numbers (absence of a link means report currently unavailable):
- GM Q3 2019 sales U.S.A.
- GM Q3 2019 sales Canada
- GM Q3 2019 sales Mexico
- GM July 2019 sales Mexico
- GM August 2019 sales Mexico
- GM September 2019 sales Mexico
- GM Q3 2019 sales China
- Chevrolet China Q3 3019 sales
- Buick China Q3 2019 sales
- Cadillac China Q3 2019 sales
- GM Q3 2019 sales Brazil
- GM Q3 2019 sales South Korea