GM is celebrating the Fourth with some enticing Buick and Chevrolet July 4th discounts, including a cash back rebate on most Chevy models, and special financing on nearly all Buick models. Though not every Bow Tie or Tri-Shield product receives a holiday-specific discount, most do.
The nationwide Buick Independence Day offer is 0 percent APR (interest-free) financing for 76 months on most models.
Chevrolet July 4th discount offers, on the other hand, vary quite a bit. Here are the discounted Chevrolet vehicles specifically for the Fourth of July sales event that expire on July 8th:
- Trax – $4,750 cash allowance
- Equinox – $5,680 cash allowance
- Blazer – $2,500 cash allowance on most models
- Traverse – $4,810 cash allowance
- Colorado ZR2 – $5,009 cash allowance
Note that the above Chevrolet July 4th discount offers are model-specific. For instance, non-ZR2 Colorado models get $500 off, with the exception of base models.
We should also note that the special financing offer from Buick is only available through July 8th, or next Monday. Additionally, as noted above, some of the Chevrolet July 4th discount offers are available until the same date – July 8th, with other offers taking offer for the remainder of the month.
- Must take delivery by July 8th or 31st, 2019, depending on the offer.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.