GMC is continuing the launch of its all-new 2019 GMC Sierra 1500, with the Regular Cab body style having gone into production back in March, marking the last body style to begin assembly. And now, a new GMC discount reduces the price of the last-generation 2018 Sierra 1500 by over $10,000 during the month of June 2019.
The GMC discounts of the 2018 Sierra for June are as follows:
- 2018 Sierra 4WD Crew Cab with Denali Ultimate Package: $4,027 price reduction below MSRP + $750 Option Package Discount + $5,800 Purchase Allowance = $10,577 total value based on MSRP of $65,120
- 2018 Sierra 4WD Crew Cab with SLT Premium Plus Package: $3,480 price reduction below MSRP + $1,250 Option Package Discount + $5,800 Purchase Allowance = $10,530 total value based on MSRP of $56,930
Unlike the last-gen Sierra discount in March, which was restricted to current owners/lessees of GM vehicles, the Sierra discounts in June are available to everyone. In addition, the incentives apply exclusively to select in-stock 2018 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab models and only when financing with GM Financial.
To note, these June GMC discount offers are about $3,000 less than they were in March 2019 and about $2,000 less than they were in April 2019. The move seems to be intended to clear out inventory of the outgoing, last-generation GMC Sierra to make room for the all-new model.
It’s also worth noting that these GMC discounts apply only to select in-stock units of the last-generation Sierra 1500, the one on the K2 platform. They do not apply to the all-new 2019 Sierra on the T1 platform, which receives a $9,500 discount during June 2019.
- Must take delivery by July 1st, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.