Buick sales decreased 13.7 percent to 51,257 units in the fourth quarter of 2018. So, in a potential effort to reverse the declining trend, a new Buick deal puts forth zero percent financing for 72 months in January 2019.
The nationwide Buick deal is 0 percent APR financing for 72 months for qualified buyers on select 2018 models, with the exception of base (1SV) models.
For your reference, we have included the starting MSRP for the first available trim level after 1SV for Buick’s entire 2018 lineup:
- Encore (Preferred) – $25,595
- Envision (Preferred) – $34,695
- Enclave (Essence) – $45,295
- LaCrosse (Preferred) – $34,595
- Regal Sportback (Preferred) – $28,595
- Regal TourX (Preferred) – $33,595
- Cascada (Premium) – $36,995
- Must take delivery by January 31, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.