Chevrolet Equinox sales increased 26.4 percent to 98,239 units in the fourth quarter of 2018. The increase is not surprising considering the current market trends which strongly favor SUVs and crossovers. So in what could be a way to remain competitive in this rapidly-growing yet highly-competitive compact crossover SUV segment, a new Chevrolet discount reduces the price of select Equinox models by over $4,000 or, in some cases, by as much as 16 percent off the MSRP.
Nationwide Chevrolet discounts on the Equinox for January 2019 are as follows:
- 2018 Equinox excluding L models: $750 customer cash + $1,000 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial = $1,750 total discount
- 2019 Equinox: $4,500 total cash allowance on select models in stock when financing with GM Financial
- 2019 Equinox excluding L models: $500 customer cash + $1,000 purchase bonus cash + $1,000 cash allowance when financing with GM Financial = $2,500 total cash allowance
For reference, here are the applicable 2018 and 2019 Equinox trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs:
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,095
- LT – $28,395
- Premier – $32,295
- L – $24,575
- LS – $26,595
- LT – $27,795
- Premier – $31,795
The $4,250 Chevrolet discount as it applies to a 2019 Equinox LT model with an MSRP of $28,095 brings the starting price of said model to just $23,845, which is even more affordable than an L model. Meanwhile, the $1,750 Chevrolet discount brings the starting price of the 2018 Equinox LS to $24,845.
- Must take delivery by January 31, 2019.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.