As GMC continues launching the all-new 2019 Sierra light duty (1500-level) pickup truck, it still has last-generation, 2018 model year units sitting on dealer lots. In order to move those last-gen units, GM’s Professional Grade brand has introduced several attractive GMC Sierra discounts for the month of October 2018.
GMC Sierra 1500 Incentives
Nationwide incentives on the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 for October 2018 vary by trim level, as follows:
- For everyone (current GM owners/lessees and owners of vehicles from other makes):
- $1,500 customer cash towards the purchase of any new Sierra 1500 Double Cab or Regular Cab
- $3,250 total cash allowance on any new Sierra 1500 Double Cab when financing with GM Financial
- $3,500 total cash allowance on any new Sierra 1500 Crew Cab, except SLT models
- $4,500 total cash allowance on any new Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT model
For reference, the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs are as follows:
- Base Sierra – $30,495
- SLE – $37,195
- SLT – $44,295
- Denali – $54,395
GMC Sierra sales fell 7.15 percent in the third quarter of 2018, and deliveries are down 1.5 percent in the first nine months of the year. The decrease is expected given the transition from the last-generation K2 platform Sierra to the all-new 2019 model based on the T1 platform, a circumstance that typically sees sales volumes drop for one or two quarters.
- Offer only valid on specified units of 2018 GMC Sierra 1500.
- Must take delivery by October 31, 2018.
- Some may not qualify for the offer(s).
- Incentives are not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.