The highly-lucrative quarter-ton and one-ton heavy duty pickup truck space is no easy space to compete. As if the strength of incumbent rivals wasn’t enough, new entrants in the form of the Nissan Titan XD are popping up to take a bite out of the segment. In the setting of that highly-competitive environment is the latest incentive on the 2018 GMC Sierra HD.
GMC Sierra 1500 Incentives
Nationwide incentives on the 2018 GMC Sierra HD in 2500HD and 3500HD for October 2018 are as follows:
- $4,500 total cash allowance on any new Sierra 2500 or 3500 model
- The offer is for everyone – current GM owners/lessees and owners of vehicles from other makes
- The offer applies to all 2018 GMC Sierra HD models
For reference, the 2018 GMC Sierra 2500 and 3500 trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs are as follows:
2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD trims:
- Base – $40,295
- SLE – $46,595
- SLT – $51,795
- Denali – $57,895
2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD trims:
- Base – $42,095
- SLE – $47,795
- SLT – $52,895
- Denali – $57,895
GMC Sierra sales fell 7.15 percent in the third quarter of 2018, and deliveries are down 1.5 percent in the first nine months of the year. The figures include sales of the Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500HD and Sierra 3500HD.
The decrease is primarily the result of the ongoing transition from the last-generation K2 platform Sierra 1500 to the all-new 2019 model based on the T1 platform. The circumstance typically sees sales volumes drop for one or two quarters.
- Offer only valid on specified units of 2018 GMC Sierra HD.
- Must take delivery by October 31, 2018.
- Some may not qualify for the offer(s).
- Incentives are not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.