Chevy announced the 2019 Colorado ZR2 Bison a few months ago, announcing most (but not all) of the features and equipment for the new extreme off-road truck. Today, we managed to get our hands on the complete list of features and options for the ZR2 Bison, giving us a thorough look at the content and its RPO codes as well as the availability.
Technically the Bison is not a separate model. Instead, it’s a package for the Colorado ZR2 trim level that’s officially called Colorado ZR2 Bison Edition and is assigned RPO Code ULV.
The 2019 Colorado Bison ZR2 package includes:
- CHEVROLET lettered grille (RZB)
- AEV Front Bumper
- Fog lamps (T3U)
- AEV rear bumper (VHU)
- Wheel Moldings (B7O)
- Front floor liners (CPX)
- Rear floor liners (CPY)
- AEV Embroidered Headrests
- Fuel tank skid plate (PZ9)
- Front skid plate (PZG)
- Rear differential skid plate (PZL)
- Transfer case skid plate (PZN)
- 17″ AEV aluminum wheel (RIG)
- 17″ AEV spare wheel (S4M)
As we believed previously, the snorkel is not a standard option and has yet to show up as an LPO.
The ZR2 Bison package can be upgraded to include the LPO-level rear spare tire carrier (SAS). It is not available with:
- ZR2 Dusk Special Edition (PDE)
- ZR2 Midnight Special Edition (PDF)
- Chrome Appearance Package (LPO PDZ)
- Premium Interior Package (LPO PCI)
- All-weather floor mats (LPO VAV)All-weather floor liner (LPO RIA)
Pricing for the Colorado ZR2 Bison package has not yet been announced, but expect it to carry at least a $5,000 premium over a Bison-less 2019 Colorado ZR2.