Cadillac Escalade sales in the third quarter have increased 1.9 percent to 9,533 units, and deliveries in the first nine months of 2018 are up more than 53 percent from 15,816 to 24,223 units. In an effort to continue the upward sales trend and fend off new rivals like the new Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac has introduced several rather attractive October 2018 incentive offers for the Escalade and Escalade ESV models.
The nationwide Cadillac incentives on the 2018 Escalade for October 2018 are as follows:
- $2,000 toward the purchase of a new Escalade
- $5,000 purchase allowance for Escalade Standard models
- $6,000 purchase allowance for Escalade Luxury models
- $7,000 purchase allowance for Escalade Premium Luxury and Escalade Platinum models
- 2.9 percent APR when financing a 2018 Escalade with GM Financial
The aforementioned discounts also apply to Escalade ESV models.
Below is the starting price of each trim level:
2018 Cadillac Escalade:
- Standard – $75,990
- Luxury – $81,590
- Premium Luxury – $85,990
- Platinum – $95,090
2018 Cadillac Escalade ESV:
- Standard – $78,990
- Luxury – $84,590
- Premium Luxury – $88,990
- Platinum – $98,090
Shoppers should also note that some customers may not qualify for this offer, and that it is not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
- Must take delivery by October 31, 2018.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.