Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 13 percent in the third quarter and 10 percent in the first nine months of 2018. The results aren’t too surprising given the ongoing market shift to crossovers from sedans. And in what could be an effort to combat slumping sedan sales, Cadillac has introduced several rather attractive October 2018 incentive offers for the large CT6 sedan.
The nationwide Cadillac incentives on the 2018 CT6 for October 2018 are as follows:
- For GM owners or lessees:
- $3,000 toward the purchase of a new CT6
- For non-GM owners and/or lessees:
- $1,500 purchase allowance for Luxury models
- $4,000 toward the purchase of a new CT6
- $6,000 total cash allowance for Premium Luxury, Plug-in, and Platinum models
- $5,000 total cash allowance + 2.9 percent APR on Standard models
- $5,500 total cash allowance + 2.9 percent APR when financing a Luxury model with GM Financial
- $6,000 total cash allowance + 2.9 percent APR when financing a Standard, Premium Luxury, Plug-In, and Platinum models with GM Financial
The incentives show that Cadillac is focused on conquesting owners of non-Cadillac (and non-GM) vehicles. In fact, most of the aforementioned incentives for non-GM owners and lessees is made possible by a $4,000 conquest purchase allowance, which is included in those figures.
Below are the starting prices of each trim level of the 2018 Cadillac CT6:
- Standard – $55,090
- Luxury – $60,190
- Premium Luxury – $66,290
- Plug-In – $75,095
- Platinum – $85,290
- Must take delivery by October 31, 2018.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer, and that it is not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.