Buick Enclave sales increased 7 percent in the third quarter and 12 percent in the first nine months of 2018. Those are unsurprising results in a market that’s turning away from sedans and buying crossovers en masse. To potentially continue this upward trend, the Tri Shield brand has introduced a rather attractive October 2018 incentive for the Enclave.
The nationwide Buick Enclave incentives for October 2018 are as follows:
- For current owners and lessees of 1999 or newer select GM vehicles:
- $750 bonus cash + $750 customer cash + $1,000 Loyalty Purchase Cash Allowance = $2,500 Total Cash Allowance, or
- 1.9 percent APR + $750 Bonus Cash
- For everyone:
- 5 percent below MSRP when one finances with GM Financial
The brand provides the following example of the offer on a 2018 Buick Enclave Essence:
- $2,165 price reduction below MSRP + $250 Purchase Allowance = $2,415 Below MSRP
The offers are applicable to all Enclave models, but the loyalty discount is not applicable to the base Enclave (1SV) model.
For reference, here are the 2018 Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level:
- Enclave (1SV) – $40,990
- Essence (1SL) – $45,295
- Premium (1SN) – $49,095
- Avenir (1SP) – $54,495
- Must take delivery by October 31, 2018.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.