Behold the Silverado RST Street Concept. Announced today and set to be revealed at the 2018 SEMA show in October, the show truck features an aggressive appearance with a significant dose of attitude.
As the name suggests, the Silverado RST is based on the new RST trim of the 2019 Silverado 1500. Additions include a “concept lowered suspension system” and concept body-side graphics. The additional use of Chevrolet accessories and performance parts gives the truck’s optional 5.3L V-8 L84 engine an even great amount of authoritative look and sound.
The Silverado RST Street Concept features the following Chevrolet Accessories and Performance parts, which are available on chevy.com/accessories and at Chevrolet dealers:
- 5.3L Cold-Air Intake System
- Six-piston Brembo front brake upgrade system with color-matched rear calipers
- Black Silverado nameplate
- 22-inch wheels in high-gloss black
- Front and rear molded splash guards
- Front-row premium all-weather floor liners with Chevrolet script
The truck also wears non-Chevrolet equipment, including:
- Exhaust tips (two-piece) in carbon fiber by Borla
- Cat-back exhaust, 5.3L dual-split rear by Borla
- One-piece hard tonneau cover by UnderCover
- 200-watt powered subwoofer and 200-watt DSP Amp kit by KICKER
Moreover, the Silverado RST Street concept also features concept carbon fiber-look parts, including a grille bar, mirror caps, door handles and interior trim.
One Of Four Silverado Concepts At SEMA 2018
The Silverado RST Street concept will join three other Silverado concepts at the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada running October 30th thru November 2nd, including:
- Silverado High Country Concept
- Silverado LTZ Concept
- Silverado RST Off Road Concept