There are handful of notable updates and changes for the 2019 GMC Yukon, which will likely be the last model year of the current, fourth-generation Yukon family.
What’s New For 2019 Yukon Exterior
On the outside, the 2019 Yukon loses two color while gaining three new ones:
- Mineral Metallic
- Iridium Metallic
- Dark Sky Metallic
- Pepperdust Metallic
- Smokey Quartz Metallic
What’s New For 2019 Yukon Packages
The 2019 GMC Yukon introduces two new packages – the Graphite Edition and the Graphite Performance Edition. Both are available exclusively on the SLT (4SA) trim levels of both the 2019 Yukon and 2019 Yukon XL.
2019 Yukon Graphite Edition features:
- 22″ bright machined wheels with Carbon Flash Metallic pockets
- Black assist steps with Gloss Black accents
- Black Chrome grille mesh inserts and fog lamp surround
- Body-color grille surround
- Gloss Black beltline moldings, DLO reveal, C-pillar vertical trim plate and roof rail inserts
- Z85 Suspension Package
2019 Yukon Graphite Performance Edition features:
- 6.2L V8 L86 engine (EcoTec3 family)
- 10-speed automatic transmission MF6
- 22″ 6-spoke Black wheels, LPO
- 8″ diagonal Driver Information Center
- Head-Up Display
- 8″ diagonal Color Touch Screen Navigation with GMC Infotainment System
- Trailer brake controller
- 170 alternator
- 2-speed active transfer case (4WD models only)
- Z95 Magnetic Ride Control
And that rounds out the changes for the 2019 Yukon, as we look forward to the next-gen, future GMC Yukon that’s expected for the next model year as the 2020 GMC Yukon.
The updates and changes described here are specific to the U.S. market and may be different for other markets.
Discuss the 2019 GMC Yukon in our GMC forum.
Follow our coverage of GMC Yukon news as well as: