This week, GM Authority is off to the great state of Georgia to drive the 2019 Buick Envision, which is getting a midcycle refresh for the 2019 model year. So, we are asking for your questions about Buick’s freshened compact crossover.
Whether it’s about powertrain, design, features or anything in between, we’ll do our best to get an answer for your questions. So go ahead and ask your questions in the comments section below, but please note that it may be 48 hours before we return with relevant answers. Without further ado, ask away.
Buick has asked media attendees of the Envision drive to hold information (including replies to your questions) until Monday, February 26. We will answer your questions on Monday.
2019 Buick Envision
While you await our answers, we invite you to read the following first-drive reviews of GM vehicles to pass the time:
- 2018 Buick Regal TourX first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe RST first drive
- 2018 Buick Regal Sportback first drive
- 2018 GMC Yukon Denali first drive
- Buick Enclave Avenir first drive
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 with Super Cruise first drive
- 2018 GMC Terrain Denali first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Traverse first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado HD max towing drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox first drive
- 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X first drive
- 2017 GMC Sierra HD first drive