This week, GM Authority is off to the great state of Georgia to drive the 2018 Buick Regal GS.
As is customary during our first time driving a new vehicle, we are opening the comments section on this post for your questions, comments or concerns that you may have about Buick’s new performance-oriented midsize sedan-turned-sportback. So whether it’s about powertrain, design, features or anything in between, we’ll do our best to get an answer for your questions.
Notably, the 2018 Regal GS replaces the high-output 2.0L LTG turbocharged four-cylinder engine of the previous generation with the naturally-aspirated 3.6L LGX V-6 engine, which serves as a great conversation starter in its own right.
So, go ahead and ask your questions in the comments below, but please note that it may be 48 hours before we return with relevant answers. Without further ado, ask away.
2018 Buick Regal GS Pictures
While you await our answers, we invite you to read the following first-drive reviews of GM vehicles to pass the time:
- 2018 Buick Regal TourX first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe RST first drive
- 2018 Buick Regal Sportback first drive
- 2018 GMC Yukon Denali first drive
- Buick Enclave Avenir first drive
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 with Super Cruise first drive
- 2018 GMC Terrain Denali first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Traverse first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado HD max towing drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox first drive
- 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X first drive
- 2017 GMC Sierra HD first drive