The 2019 Silverado interior has been completely redesigned from the ground up for more space as well as higher levels of comfort and convenience. And one of the ways in which the cabin of the all-new truck is more convenient is a new storage feature in the second row.
Specifically, the 2019 Silverado 1500 interior includes two 10-liter bins integrated into the seatbacks of the second row. The bins can be opened using a small pull-style strap. Pulling on the strap opens a cover that swings horizontally toward the center of the vehicle, revealing two bins that are perfect for holding small items like gloves, tie-down straps, or perhaps something that one would like to store in the vehicle away from prying eyes.
Having experienced it first-hand at the Detroit Auto Show, we have to say that we’re fans of this innovative storage solution, which results in a better cab.
It’s currently unclear whether the smart storage bins will be a standard or optional feature, or whether they will be available as part of certain trim levels or packages, but we intended to find out shortly. In the meantime, stay tuned to GM Authority for around-the-clock Silverado news coverage.
More Information & Resources
- 2019 Silverado info
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Changes, Updates, New Features
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Colors
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Platform
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Powertrain
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Specifications
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Specs
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trailboss
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Medium Duty Trucks
- GM news
- GM Forum
- GM incentives and offers
- Future GM vehicles
- Running GM sales results