Through a special arrangement with the ACO, three locations outside of France will be given a direct, commercial-free feed of the 2018 24 Hours of LeMans race: Berlin, Tokyo, and Bowling Green, Kentucky at the National Corvette Museum. The NCM is planning to show the race on a 28-foot giant screen in the Chevrolet Theater, with live timing and scoring, refreshments throughout the entire 24 hours, private Skype sessions with the Corvette Racing team, and door prizes.
Registration for this event is $150 per person, and will include:
- 24 hour opening of the NCM’s Theater for viewing purposes
- Access to view the race in the NCM Conference Center
- Early opening of NCM on Saturday, June 16th
- Continental breakfast Saturday / Full breakfast Sunday
- Lunch provided on Saturday, June 16th
- Pasta dinner Saturday evening
- Midnight Ice Cream bar
- Cash bar will be open Saturday from 5:15pm – 7:00pm
- Snacks & refreshments provided through all 24 hours
- Drawings for Memorabilia (Must be registered participant & present to win)
Those who plan on attending should bring their sleeping bags and other snoozing gear for an all-night stay inside the museum. You’ll be able to sleep soundly knowing that security will be on patrol from 5:00pm – 8:00am.
For more information or to register for the event, click here.