Update: our time with the 2018 Regal Sportback has concluded. We won’t be able to answer any more first-hand impressions at this time.
This week, we’re traversed to Austin, Texas to drive the 2018 Buick Regal. Specifically, we’re driving the 2018 Regal Sportback – the one that looks like a four-door sedan but has a liftback-style trunk.
As is customary during our first drives, we are opening up a forum for dialogue on this post and are asking for any questions, comments or concerns that you may have about Buick’s new midsize
sedan sportback. Whether it’s about powertrain, design, features or anything in between, we’ll do our best to get an answer for you.
So, comment away below with your questions, but please note it may be 48 hours before we return with relevant answers. Without further ado, ask away.
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Pictures
We also invite you to read our various first-drive reviews of GM vehicles to pass the time:
- Buick Enclave Avenir first drive
- 2018 Cadillac CT6 with Super Cruise first drive
- 2018 GMC Terrain Denali first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Traverse first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado HD max towing drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 first drive
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox first drive
- 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X first drive
- 2017 GMC Sierra HD first drive