There’s no two ways about it: the 2019 Corvette ZR1 is a beast. And now, we have its specifications directly from GM.
A few notes of interest:
- The new ZR1 is rated as having the same fuel economy as the C7 Corvette Z06; as with the Z06, the 7-speed manual delivers better economy than the 8-speed auto
- The ZR1 has the same final drive ratios as the Z06 (3.42 with the stick and 2.41 with the auto)
- At 39.2 feet, the ZR1 has a larger turning circle than the 37.7 feet of the Corvette Z06
- The ZR1 features the same brakes as the Corvette Z06 with the Z07 performance package: 15.5 inch rotors in the front and 15.3 inches in the rear
- At 3,524 pounds or 1,598 kilos, the ZR1’s curb weight is listed as being the same as that of the Zo6 coupe
2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Check out the latest forum discussions at the GM Authority forums!