Chevrolet SS deliveries in the United States totaled 259 units in July 2017, a decrease of 50.3 percent compared to 521 units sold in July 2016. In the first seven months of 2017, sales of the now-discontinued sports sedan have increased 21 percent to 2,583 units.
Sales Numbers - Chevrolet SS Sedan - July 2017 - United States
|MODEL||JUL 2017 / JUL 2016||JULY 2017||JULY 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
In the North American market, the Chevy SS Sedan is marketed only in the United States and is not available in Canada or Mexico.
Production of the Chevrolet SS Sedan ended at the GM-Holden Elizabeth factory in South Australia on May 25th, 2017. The plant will shut down in October 2017, thereby marking the discontinuation of other vehicles on GM’s Zeta platform, including the Holden Commodore, Ute, and Caprice.
Related News & Info
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- July 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM July 2017 sales results
- GM Canada July 2017 sales results
- Canada July 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada July 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada July 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada July 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China July 2017 sales results
- Global July 2017 Cadillac sales results