Chevrolet has launched a new variant of the current, ninth-generation Malibu sedan in Korea called the Malibu Perfect Black Edition.
As you might imagine from the name, the Chevy Malibu Perfect Black Edition features black accents, including black Bowtie emblems on the front and rear and a new Deep Black 19-inch wheel design.
The Malibu Perfect Black is not available in North America, but the U.S., Canada and Mexico do get the Malibu Red Line Edition, which takes Korea’s Perfect Black edition several steps further, adding:
- Nameplate badge in Black with Red outline
- Black front and rear bowties
- 19″ Black-painted aluminum wheels with Red hash marks
- 245/40R19 all-season, blackwall tires
- Blacked-out grille
- Black outside mirror cover