Buick Cascada sales decreased 5.83 percent to 711 deliveries in the United States in June 2017 compared to 755 units sold in June 2016.
In the first six months of 2017, sales of the compact convertible have decreased 15 percent to 3,455 units.
Sales Numbers - Buick Cascada - June 2017 - United States
|MODEL||JUN 2017 / JUN 2016||JUNE 2017||JUNE 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
In North America, the Cascada is marketed only in the United States. It is not available in Canada or Mexico.
The GM Authority Take
The Cascada has accounted for 10,608 deliveries since its U.S. launch in January 2016, thereby fulfilling its objective of filling “white space” for Buick. As such, the drop experienced in June and in the first five months of 2017 shouldn’t come as a significant surprise given that 2016 sales figures were boosted by pent-up demand.
To us, the more pertinent question is whether the Cascada or a vehicle like it has a long-term future given GM’s sale of its European Opel-Vauxhall unit, which developed the vehicle and is responsible for its production at the GM-Opel Gliwice factory in Poland.
Related News & Info
- GM news
- Buick Cascada information
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- June 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM June 2017 sales results
- GM Canada June 2017 sales results
- Canada June 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada June 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada June 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada June 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China June 2017 sales results
- Global June 2017 Cadillac sales results