In this video you’ll see footage from the Cadillac Challenge at Auto Club Speedway back in May. During this event, D3 set a new ATS-V record at the track, while also finishing first in its class and leading all other Cadillac vehicles for the day.
In order to make the D3 widebody ATS-V such a fierce competitor, D3 made the following enhancements:
- D3 Sport Lowering Springs
- D3 Performance Brake Pad Upgrade (Track Spec)
- D3 Steel Braided Brakelines
- Upgraded Brake Fluid (WINMAX)
- D3 Performance Downpipes
- D3 Performance Air Intake System
- D3 Custom Exhaust w/Borla Mufflers
- D3 ECU Calibration
- Forged one-Piece Custom Wheels
- Falken Tire Azenis 275/35/18 & 315/30/18
We’re really hoping to see some of these tuners “walk the walk” in a head-to-head showdown, but we won’t hold our breath. Until then, we’ll continue to enjoy test driving the goods and watching these videos.