Buick Cascada sales decreased 26.4 percent to 610 deliveries in the United States during May 2017 compared to 829 units sold in May 2016.
In the first five months of 2017, sales of the compact convertible have decreased 17.3 percent to 2,744 units.
Sales Numbers - Buick Cascada - May 2017 - United States
|MODEL||MAY 2017 / MAY 2016||MAY 2017||MAY 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
In North America, the Cascada is marketed only in the United States. It is not available in Canada or Mexico.
The GM Authority Take
The Cascada has accounted for 9,897 deliveries since its U.S. launch in January 2016, thereby serving its purpose of filling “white space” for the brand. As such, the drop experienced in May or in the first five months of 2017 isn’t monumental.
To us, the more pertinent question is whether the Cascada or a vehicle like it has a long-term future given GM’s sale of its European Opel-Vauxhall unit, which developed the vehicle and is responsible for its production at the GM-Opel Gliwice factory in Poland.
Related News & Info
- GM news
- Buick Cascada information
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- May 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM May 2017 sales results
- GM Canada May 2017 sales results
- Canada May 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada May 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada May 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada May 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China May 2017 sales results
- Global May 2017 Cadillac sales results