Chevrolet SS deliveries in the United States totaled 250 units in April 2017, a decrease of 57.8 percent compared to 592 units sold in April 2016. In the first four months of 2017, sales of the sports sedan have increased 57.3 percent to 1,779 units.
Sales Numbers - Chevrolet SS Sedan - April 2017 - United States
|MODEL||APR 2017 / APR 2016||APRIL 2017||APRIL 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
In the North American market, the Chevy SS Sedan is marketed only in the United States and is not available in Canada or Mexico, making deliveries in those markets zero.
Production of the Chevrolet SS Sedan has already ceased at the GM-Holden Elizabeth plant in South Australia. The plant will cease operations in October 2017, thereby marking the discontinuation of other vehicles on GM’s Zeta platform, including the Holden Commodore, Ute, and Caprice.
Related News & Info
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- April 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM April 2017 sales results
- GM Canada April 2017 sales results
- Canada April 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada April 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada April 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada April 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China April 2017 sales results
- Global April 2017 Cadillac sales results