Buick Cascada sales decreased 36.5 percent to 692 deliveries in the United States during April 2017 compared to 1,090 units sold in April 2016.
In the first four months of 2017, sales of the compact convertible have decreased 14.2 percent to 2,134 units.
Sales Numbers - Buick Cascada - April 2017 - United States
|MODEL||APR 2017 / APR 2016||APRIL 2017||APRIL 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
In North America, the Cascada is marketed only in the United States and is not available in Canada or Mexico.
The GM Authority Take
The Cascada has accounted for 9,289 deliveries since its U.S. launch in January 2016, thereby serving its purpose of filling “white space” for the brand. The drop experienced in April isn’t monumental, since sales volume of a niche product like the Cascada can fluctuate periodically.
The real question is whether the Cascada or a vehicle like it has a long-term future given GM’s sale of its European Opel-Vauxhall unit, which developed the vehicle and is responsible for its production at the GM-Opel Gliwice factory in Poland.
Related News & Info
- GM news
- Buick Cascada information
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- April 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM April 2017 sales results
- GM Canada April 2017 sales results
- Canada April 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada April 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada April 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada April 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China April 2017 sales results
- Global April 2017 Cadillac sales results