Chevrolet Caprice PPV (Police Patrol Vehicle) deliveries in the United States totaled 26 units in March 2017, a decrease of 72 percent compared to 93 units sold in March 2016. In the first three months of 2017, sales of the police-only full-size sedan decreased 40 percent to 111 units.
Sales Numbers - Chevrolet Caprice - March 2017 - United States
|MODEL||MAR 2017 / MAR 2016||MARCH 2017||MARCH 2016||YTD 2017 / YTD 2016||YTD 2017||YTD 2016|
For the North American market, the Caprice PPV is imported from the GM’s Holden division in Australia and is sold exclusively to police fleets in the United States; it is not available in Canada or Mexico. The Caprice is, however, available for purchase to civilians as a used vehicle once it has been decommissioned by police departments.
The Caprice PPV along with its Zeta platform mates — the Holden Caprice, Chevrolet SS, Holden Commodore, and Holden Ute — will soon be discontinued as the GM-Holden Elizabeth plant is set for closure in October 2017.
Related News & Info
Related Sales Reporting
- Running GM sales results
- March 2017 GM sales results
- U.S. GM March 2017 sales results
- GM Canada March 2017 sales results
- Canada March 2017 Chevrolet sales results
- Canada March 2017 Cadillac sales results
- Canada March 2017 Buick sales results
- Canada March 2017 GMC sales results
- GM China March 2017 sales results
- Global March 2017 Cadillac sales results