The mighty Roadster Shop decided to share a 2-minute video showcasing the highly-desirable classic Chevrolet vehicles sitting in its shop. Some are on the showroom in pristine condition, others are in the back being revitalized.
Here’s just some of the cars we saw as we watched the short clip:
- Retromodded first-gen Chevy Camaro
- Widebody second-gen Chevy ‘Rampage’ Camaro racecar (no longer bearing a GoPro logo)
- Classy 1967 Impala in a matte black finish with a red interior
- 1950s Bel Air wagon that looks like a tough sheet metal road warrior
- Another first-gen Camaro in a glossy red finish
- 1967 Yenko Camaro in green
- Black late ’60s Chevelle
- White early ’60s Impala
- Black, convertible ’50s Bel Air
- C2 Corvette under construction
- GMC Sierra pickup
- ’80s Chevy pickup
- Black 1959 Impala convertible
- C3 Corvette, also getting body work done to it
All of these sitings and we’re only 45 seconds into the video.
Needless to say, there’s a ton of highly-desired cars under the knife at Roadster Shop, and loads of fancy equipment. Did you spot your favorite classic Chevrolet in the 2-minute skit? Check it out for yourself, then let us know if you saw anything worthwhile in the comment section below.