Chevrolet Caprice PPV (Police Patrol Vehicle) deliveries in the United States totaled 188 units in November 2016, a decrease of just over 4 percent compared to the 196 units sold in November 2015. In the first eleven months of 2016, sales of the full-size police cruiser are down 44.8 percent to 897 units.
Sales Numbers - Chevrolet Caprice - November 2016 - United States
|MODEL||NOV 2016 / NOV 2015||NOVEMBER 2016||NOVEMBER 2015||YTD 2016 / YTD 2015||YTD 2016||YTD 2015|
For the North American market, the Caprice PPV is imported from GM’s Holden division in Australia and is sold exclusively to police fleets in the United States; it is not available in Canada or Mexico. The Caprice is, however, available for purchase to civilians as a used vehicle once it has been decomissioned by police fleets.
Further GM Sales Resources
- GM news
- GM sales results
- November 2016 GM sales results (U.S.)
- November 2016 GM China sales results
- November 2016 GM Canada sales results
- Global November 2016 Cadillac sales results
- Running Chevrolet sales numbers
- Running Chevrolet Caprice sales numbers
- Chevy Caprice information
- Chevrolet news
- Chevy Caprice news