The post-Thanksgiving consumer craze that is Black Friday is here, and thanks to the internet, this shopping fever has essentially grown into a four-day cycle of non-stop deals. And though it’s sometimes true that better deals are to be had on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, some vendors are choosing to offer savings throughout the entire weekend. One such vendor is JNR Cobalt.
Based in of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, JNR Cobalt is the go-to place for any components one might need for their Chevrolet Cobalt or other late model vehicle with an Ecotec engine, such as a Saturn Sky or Saturn Ion.
The operation is run by Jeff, a retired Navy seal known for having the most competitive prices. And those already-low prices just got slashed even more. Just take a look at this list of available parts and prices:
- Complete LDK engine – $2,200
- Balancer Shaft Delete Kit – $75
- Timing upgrade bolt kit – $70
- Molnar Rods LNF or LSJ – $375
- Diamond Piston kits LSJ or 2.2 – $390
- Total Seal Rings – $99
- Wiesco LNF Pinton Kit – $499
- New VVT Solenoids – $50
- New cam position sensors – $40 / pair
- GM rod and main bearing set – $70
- LNF or LSJ Cranks – $175
- 2.4 Cranks – $100
- 88mm LSJ Forged Short Block – $2200
- New LDK/LHU head with valves – $200
- New Ported LNF head bare – $350
- New LNF/LDK sodium filled valves – $125 all 16
- New LDK/LNF valve springs – $50
- New LSJ Boost actuator – $170 /used $60
- New LSJ intercooler pump with bracket – $135
- New LNF/LHU purge EVAP – $20
- New LNF/LHU intake – $50
- New LNF/LHU boost solenoid – $100
- New GMPP Clutch and pressure plate – $180
Prices include shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. That means you can get a brand new 2.0 turbocharged four-cylinder with all components and accessories shipped to your door for just $2,200.
More deals are being added to the list as other components sell. Feel free to visit JNR Facebook page to keep up with the available parts and deals. Alternatively, you can reach Jeff at 412-915-3183 with any questions or to place an order.