Chevrolet Caprice PPV (Police Patrol Vehicle) deliveries in the United States totaled 149 units in October 2016, a decrease of just under 4 percent compared to the 155 units sold in October 2015. In the first ten months of 2016, sales of the full-size police cruiser are down 50 percent to 709 units.
Sales Numbers - Chevrolet Caprice - October 2016 - United States
|MODEL||OCT 2016 / OCT 2015||OCTOBER 2016||OCTOBER 2015||YTD 2016 / YTD 2015||YTD 2016||YTD 2015|
For North America, the Caprice is imported from GM’s Holden division in Australia and is sold exclusively to police fleets in the United States; it is not available in Canada or Mexico.
Further GM Sales Resources
- GM news
- GM sales results
- October 2016 GM sales results (U.S.)
- October 2016 GM China sales results
- October 2016 GM Canada sales results
- Global October 2016 Cadillac sales results
- Running Chevrolet sales numbers
- Running Chevrolet Caprice sales numbers
- Chevy Caprice information
- Chevrolet news
- Chevy Caprice news