Today is Giving Tuesday. If you have no idea what that is, let us fill you in briefly.
The day was started in 2012 as a way of giving back to charitable causes across the world at the start of the holiday season. No matter what you celebrate, this time of year is always a good time to show some love to others who may need it more. So, if you’re looking for an outlet to celebrate with, the National Corvette Museum would be a good place to start.
The NCM offers multiple pays to provide a tax-deductible donation. They include:
- Making an annual gift.
- Becoming a Member – individual, family, business or club.
- Gifting the Museum a Corvette or Corvette related memorabilia.
- Purchasing a brick or bench to honor, celebrate, or recognize a special person.
- Becomimng a part of the Museum’s ongoing efforts to enhance our facilities and exhibits with an outright gift of cash, securities, personal property or real estate.
- Placing your name on our Flint Wall or on one of our theater seats.
- Contributing to our educational programs including field trips for underprivileged students, classroom outreach programs, and teen driving programs.
- Including the museum in your estate plans through a bequest, life insurance policy, retirement plan or other opportunity.
If you’re ready to give something back to an incredible institution that ensures the Corvette’s legacy is never forgotten, you can head to the link here.