Bloomington Gold is preparing to invade Charlotte, North Carolina for a special, limited edition Corvette show. Corvette Blogger reports the show will include some seriously precious Corvette sheet metal from over the years, making it a must-see for enthusiasts.
Included in the show are:
- C1: 1953, 1957, 1962 360HP FI Big Brake
- C2: 1963 Z06, 1965 Big Tank, 1967 435
- C3: 1969 L88, 1971 LS6
- C4: 1986 Pace Car, 1990 ZR1, 1996 Grand Sport
- C5: 2003 50th Anniversary, 2004 Le Mans Commemorative
- C6: Ron Fellows Special Edition
- C7: Serial Number 1 Convertible, Serial Number 1 Z06
Needless to say, the theme of the show will be “Corvette: Seven Generations”, highlighted by the special Corvettes from present and decades past.
Bloomington Gold will also still bring certification judging for 1953-1972 Corvettes, a Gold Collection and Gold School seminars for those interested. Think of this as the light version of the official Bloomington Gold event, which takes place in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The show will take place between October 14-15 alongside the All Chevy Charity Car Show at the Rick Hendrick Auto Museum.