OnStar has become a crucial selling point for General Motors as the automaker continues to invest heavily into the service and what it’s capable of.
The service itself has set out to carve its value proposition and provided 10 reasons why a subscription won’t make users feel as if they’ve wasted their fee.
- OnStar can unlock your vehicle should you lock keys in the car
- The AtYourService feature can save you money on the go
- Remote start can help accumulate precious moments of sleep
- Vehicle Locate can help you remember exactly where you parked your vehicle
- Turn-by-turn directions help keep your eyes focused on the road ahead
- OnStar can run full diagnostics on your vehicle
- Internet! OnStar will make your vehicle its own Wi-Fi hotspot
- The service can save you money on auto insurance
- The service is free for three months, so take advantage of its features
- The blue OnStar button is ready to help you in numerous ways.
We’ve briefly touched each point, but you can see how OnStar fleshed out each reasoning at the link right here. Do you subscribe to OnStar? If so, let us know why in the comment section below.