A pricing analysis performed by GM Authority reveals that the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze sedan grew between 1.48 and 2.13 percent over the 2016 model.
|Trim Level||Transmission||2017 Chevrolet Cruze||2016 Chevrolet Cruze||+ / – 2017||% Change 2017|
About The Figures
- Pricing figures represent starting Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSPR) for each trim level without additional options
- MSRP provided by Chevrolet for the United States market
- MSRP includes $875 destination charge per vehicle
- Manufacturer incentives or rebates not included in MSRP
- Pricing for 2017 Chevrolet Cruze sedan only, and does not include 2017 Chevrolet Cruze hatchback
Besides bringing you the latest GM News, GM Authority also has a great forum where you can post topics, ask and answer questions as well as discuss all things GM. Visit the GM Authority forum today!