For our fellow gamers out there, you will recognize the Forza name immediately. The video game franchise has long been tied to the Xbox platform, but the Forza Horizon offshoot shifts away from simulator, to classic arcade racer.
Naturally, General Motors is represented pretty well here. There’s an excellent mix of new, and old school performance for gamers and auto enthusiasts alike to enjoy when they hit the streets of Australia in Forza Horizon 3.
From Chevrolet, the game includes:
- 1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- 1970 Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454
- 1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
- 2015 Chevrolet Baldwin Motorsports Monster Energy Trophy Truck
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Other notable entries include:
- 1987 Buick Regal GNX
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2014 Holden HSV GTS
- 1977 Holden Torana A9X
- 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
With the game’s Australian setting, it’s great to see an obscurity like the 1977 Torana A9X be immortalized in the digital realm. However, we’re a tad shocked there isn’t more from Holden, while Aussie Fords receive a lot of love in the game. We’d love to hoon around a VF Commodore ute.
Check out the entire list of cars at the link here.