As we stumbled across on Chevy’s official website, the Bowtie brand is offering 20 percent cash back of the MSRP on many of its vehicles.
Included in the offer are the following vehicles in corresponding trims:
- 2016 Chevrolet SS – example of $10,054 off
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab All Star 4WD – example of $10,042 off
- 2016 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ – example of $9,008 off
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala LTZ – example of $8,025 off
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt Premier – example of $7,946 off
- 2016 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ – example of $6,900 off
- 2016 Chevrolet Trax LTZ – example of $5,705 off
- 2016 Chevrolet Sonic LTZ – example of $4,210 off
- 2016 Chevrolet Spark 2LT – example of $3,632 off
As you can see, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, 2016 C7 Corvette Stingray, 2016 Corvette Z06, and 2016 Chevy Colorado are not part of the party. However, this seems like an opportune time to pick up a Chevrolet SS performance sedan, since the deal takes nearly $10,000 from the MSRP of the four-door muscle brute.
- The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges.
- The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment but includes destination freight charge and gas guzzler tax.
- Offer excludes all L models as well as Malibu, Malibu Limited, Cruze, Cruze Limited, select Silverado 1500 models, Silverado 2500HD, Silverado 3500HD, Camaro, Tahoe, Suburban, Colorado, Express, City Express, and Corvette vehicles. Not available with special finance, lease or other offers.
- Cash back figures based on:
- 2016 SS based on MSRP of $50,270
- 2016 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT All Star based on MSRP of $50,210
- 2016 Traverse LTZ based on MSRP of $45,040
- 2016 Impala based LTZ on MSRP of $40,130
- 2016 Volt Premier based on MSRP of $39,730
- 2016 Equinox LTZ based on MSRP of $34,500
- 2016 Trax LTZ based on MSRP of $28,525
- 2016 Sonic LTZ based on MSRP of $21,050
- 2016 Spark 2LT based on $18,160
- Not available with special finance, lease or other offers
- Take delivery by 7/8/16.
- See dealer for details.