If you have been lusting after a brand new, 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, then now is your chance.
The National Corvette Museum will raffle off a 2016 Shark Gray C7 Corvette Z06 Coupe by selling 1,000 tickets at $300 each. We did not receive word of a limit on the amount of tickets one could buy, but we do know that 383 tickets have been sold as of Friday, July 8th. The drawing will take place on July 28th at 2 pm, and NCM has stated that the cutoff date to buy tickets will be prior to that.
The Z06 being raffled off features:
- 6.2L Supercharged V-8 LT4 engine making 650 horsepower
- 8L90 8-speed Paddle-Shift Automatic Transmission
- Performance Ride and Handling Suspension with Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Multi-Mode Performance Exhaust with 4” Polished Stainless-Steel Tips
- 3LZ Preferred Equipment Package including Dark Gray Leather interior, 8-way heated and vented driver and passenger seats, universal home remote, advanced theft deterrent system, and memory package
- Full Painted Carbon Fiber and Transparent Roof Package
- Spectra Gray Painted Machined Groove Aluminum Wheels w/ Red Calipers
- Carbon Flash-Painted Ground Effects Package and Outside Mirrors
- Carbon Flash Badge Package
- Carbon Flash Hood Stinger Stripe
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation
- Performance Data & Video Recorder
- Curb-View Front Camera
- Battery Protection Package
The winner will also get the National Corvette Museum delivery, which enables you to take delivery of your Corvette right on the showroom floor of the National Corvette Museum, get a private tour of the Bowling Green Assembly Plant and National Corvette Museum, and have an expert give you a personalized demonstration of your car’s features. What’s more, the Museum Delivery program includes a one-year Museum membership, a unique gold exterior decal, a personalized interior plaque and a personalized wall plaque.
A 1 in 1,000 chance to win doesn’t seem all that bad considering what’s at stake. So, do you plan on testing your luck with this raffle? Let us know by commenting below.