Marketing the changes as “not a promotion, but news”, the revised starting prices for the three models are now as follows:
- Chevrolet Onix: 219,000 ($15,837 USD)
- Chevrolet Prisma: 237,500 ($17,175 USD)
- Chevrolet Spin: 273,800 ($19,800 USD)
To note, Chevy did not specify the prices of the three models prior to making the cuts.
The lower prices are accompanied by several new financing offers as a result of Chevrolet’s partnership with GPAT Finance Company, aka Banco Patagonia. The offers include:
- 19.9 percent interest rate for 36 months for the Chevrolet Classic, Agile, Onix, Prisma, Spin, Tracker and S10 in all trim levels, and
- 0 percent financing for 12 months for the S10 pickup truck in all models
- 0 percent financing for 12 months for Onix in all models
- 0 percent financing for 12 months for Prisma in all models
The Bowtie brand says that the lower prices and attractive interest rates will lower monthly payments for customers.