As you may have already heard, Chevrolet is celebrating five decades of the Camaro with a special 50th Anniversary Edition of the world-famous pony car. And while we have already seen studio shots of the special edition vehicle, we have yet to see the car in person, until now — when the 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary was photographed on tour.
So, feast your eyes on these real-life pics of the 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Edition, in SS guise.
To note, the Camaro 50th Anniversary Edition brings the following features and equipment:
- Nightfall Gray Metallic exterior (Convertible models include a Black top)
- Specific 20-inch 50th Anniversary wheels and wheel center caps
- 2LT includes RS Appearance Package
- Specific 50th Anniversary stripe package and exterior badges
- Unique grille with satin chrome accents
- Body-colored front splitter
- Orange brake calipers (front only on LT)
- Unique Black leather interior with suede inserts and orange accent stitching
- Distinct 50th Anniversary treatments on instrument panel, seatbacks, steering wheel and illuminated sill plates
It’s also worth noting that the Camaro’s 50th anniversary celebration is set to take place August 18-20, 2016 in Detroit, Michigan.
Hat tip to Jeff Thisted for the live pics.