The race will be shown on the 28-foot screen in the Chevrolet Theater, and there will be live timing and scoring, refreshments during the entire 24 hours, hourly Skype sessions from the Corvette Racing team and even door prizes. NCM says it’s the next best thing to being at the race yourself, and we’d probably agree (although some of us would rather have the same experience on the comfort of our couches).
With limited space available, NCM is strongly encouraging interested parties to pre-register. Registration for the event is $100 and will include the following:
- 24 hour opening of the NCM’s Theater for viewing purposes
- Early opening of NCM on Saturday, June 18
- Continental breakfast both Saturday and Sunday
- Light dinner service included
- Cash bar will be open Saturday from 5:15pm – 7:00pm
- Snacks & refreshments provided all 24 hours
- Hourly drawings for signed race team hero cards (Must be registered participant & present to win)
There will be security covering the front grass circle entrance door from 5:00 PM to 8:00 AM CT, so attendees may come and go at their own leisure. In addition to offering RV parking, NCM also invites you to bring your sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, and other sleeping gear for an all night stay in the museum.