Cadillac is delivering a few updates and changes to its XTS Professional Vehicles lineup for the 2017 model year. Though the updates generally mirror those of the regular-market 2017 Cadillac XTS, they do differ in some ways.
To note, the XTS Professional Vehicles lineup has been developed for the chauffeured transportation, hotel/resort and funeral industries. For the 2017 model year, the XTS Professional lineup will continue being available in five models, including the livery package, stretch livery, armored, funeral coach, and coach builder limousine.
|Drive Wheels||Model||Model Number|
|FWD||W20 Livery Package||6GB69|
|FWD||W30 Coachbuilder Stretch Livery||6GB69|
|FWD||B9Q Coachbuilder Funeral Coach||6GB69|
|FWD||V4U Coachbuilder Limousine||6GB69|
From a changes standpoint, two colors are deleted while one new one is added:
- Graphite Metallic
- Silver Coast Metallic
- Phantom Gray Metallic
In addition, the 2017 XTS Professional gets a new set of ventilated driver and front passenger seats, while also getting these four changes:
- Luxury Level One Package now includes the new ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- Cadillac CUE with Navigation is now available on Coachbuilder Funeral Coach
- XTS badge receives revised “S” font (so as not to be confused with the 2017 XT5 crossover)
- Enhanced Base Cluster features upgraded graphics definition and appearance
Cadillac Professional Vehicles are specially engineered, designed and built to withstand the rigors of commercial use by the chauffeured transportation, hotel/resort and funeral industries.
The W30, V4U, BQ9 and B05 chassis are incomplete vehicles that must be completed by a certified Cadillac Master Coachbuilder or final vehicle manufacturer. They are engineered for heavy duty application and coachbuilder conversion.
- Cadillac Professional Vehicle Protection Plan (3-year/150,000-mile coverage on W30, V4U and B05; 6-year/100,000-mile coverage on B9Q)
- 18″ 6-lug wheels and heavy-duty brake system
- Reinforced body structure with unique parts for higher GVW rating
- Unique front and rear suspension components
- Heavy-duty steering components
- Heavy-duty cooling system with high output fan/capacity radiator
- Extended wiring harness
- Standard inflator kit with optional full size spare
Optional features on W20 Livery Sedan and W30, V4U and B05 chassis are:
- Navigation system
- Rear Seat Comfort Package
- Luxury Level One Package
Following are GM’s official RPO-level changes to the 2017 Cadillac XTS Professional Vehicles:
- Exterior color (GLJ) Graphite Metallic
- Exterior color (GWT) Silver Coast Metallic
- (KU1) Ventilated driver seat (RPO Code changed to [KU9])
- (KU3) Ventilated front passenger seat (RPO Code changed to [KU9])
- Exterior color (G7Q) Phantom Gray Metallic (available at extra charge). Not available at start of production.
- (KU9) Ventilated driver and front passenger seats (Replaces RPO Codes [KU1] and [KU3])
- (PCK) Luxury Level One Package now includes (KU9) ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- (IO6) Cadillac CUE with Navigation is now available on (B9Q) Coachbuilder Funeral Coach/1SH PEG
- XTS badge receives revised “S” font
- Enhanced Base Cluster – upgraded graphics definition and appearance
Download the 2017 XTS Professional Vehicles order guide (PDF format).