Cadillac has released the first national lease offer for the 2016 CT6 full-size sedan, with qualified lessees can get into a 2016 CT6 1SD for $629 per month for 36 months, with $4,949 due at signing.
To note, the 1SD trim level is the Luxury trim level equipped with the naturally-aspirated 3.6-liter V6 LGX engine with all-wheel-drive, and the MSRP of the vehicle is $60,395.
In addition, the 36 monthly payments add up to $22,644. Combining the $22,644 in monthly payments with the $4,949 down-payment, the total amount paid for the lease (without any potential overages and not including the disposition fee) is $27,593.
Last month, ALG assigned residual values to the 2017 Cadillac XT5 and 2016 Cadillac CT6 that were lower than direct rivals as a result of Cadillac’s weaker brand image compared to its rivals in the luxury vehicle space.
- Example based on survey
- Each dealer sets own price
- Your payments may vary
- Payments are for a 2016 Cadillac CT6 1SD with an MSRP of $60,395
- 36 monthly payments total $22,644
- Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing
- Lessor must approve lease
- Take delivery by 06-30-2016
- Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $595 or less at end of lease
- Payments may be higher in some states
- Not available with other offers
- Residency restrictions apply