Cadillac has just released its first lease offer on the all-new 2017 XT5.
For qualified lessees, the national lease offers the XT5 in the Luxury trim level (one up from the base) for $449 per month for 36 months after $4,529 due at signing. In effect, the 36 monthly payments total $16,164.
The fine print of the deal includes:
- $0 security deposit due at signing
- Payments are for a 2017 Cadillac XT5 Luxury Preferred Equipment Group with an MSRP of $44,895
- 36 monthly payments total $16,164
- Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing
- Lessor must approve lease
- Take delivery by 05-02-2016
- Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $595 or less at end of lease
- Payments may be higher in some states
- Not available with other offers
- Residency restrictions apply
- Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra
- Mileage charge of $0.25 /mile over 36,000 miles
- Example based on survey. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary
Last month, ALG assigned residual values to the 2017 Cadillac XT5 and 2016 Cadillac CT6 that were lower than direct rivals as a result of Cadillac’s weaker brand image compared to its rivals in the luxury vehicle space.