The day many Buick LaCrosse fans have been waiting for is finally here: the order guide for the all-new 2017 Buick LaCrosse (for the North American market) has been published!
Some items of interest that we did not know before include:
- Revised trim level structure consisting of:
- LaCrosse base (1SV) in FWD
- Preferred (1SB) FWD
- Essense (1SL) FWD
- Premium (1SP) in FWD or AWD
- Rear vision camera standard on all trim levels
- Cloth is no longer an option, as leatherte seating is standard on the 1SV and 1SB models, while perforated leather is standard on the 1SL and 1SP
- Power tilt and telescoping steering wheel is standard on the all trims except for the base/1SV
- No power-folding mirrors will be offered; the mirrors will be manual-folding only
- All models get steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- All models get 18-inch wheels, with the base/1SV getting a painted aluminum wheel while all others get an ultra-bright machined-faced aluminum wheel
- All models get high intensity discharge (HID) Xenon projector headlamps with flash-to-pass feature with automatic on and off; the 1SL and 1SP trims get the same lamps but with the articulating feature
There is much more information about the all-new 2017 LaCrosse in the 32-page order guide. So explore at your own leisure.
See the 2017 Buick LaCrosse order guide (PDF format).